Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Christmas Tunes

Sleep in Heavenly Peace, Joy to the World, It's Beginning to Look a lot Like Christmas, great lyrics that brings smiles to a face and voices out of those that don't normally sing.

I just love Christmas music. Old, new they all help me be happy. I think it might be that we get to enjoy the Season of our Lord with the rest of the world. Yes there the other classics like Frosty and Rudolph but I enjoy hearing Silent Night while grocery shopping for the twenty seven people headed to my house.

OK twenty seven is an exaggeration but don't we feel like that as we are preparing at least I do. My sweet Jesus has the answer for me when I am at my wits end.

Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest. Take my yoke upon you and learn from me, for I am gentle and humble in heart, and you will find rest for your souls. Matthew 11:28,29 NIV

Let us not become weary in doing good, for at the proper time we will reap a harvest if we do not give up. Therefore, as we have opportunity, let us do good to all people, especially to those who belong to the family of believers.Galatians 6:9,10

And of course it doesn't hurt while we are in the midst of preparing to crank up those tunes and sing along to the carols.

No comments:

Post a Comment